* Adds the city of Telluride, OK connecting Denver and Kayenta, AZ with the addition of the "Million Dollar Hwy."
* The million dollar hwy(MDH) is a truckers nightmare and only experienced drivers should attempt the ascent with any loads.
* It has hairpin turns, steep angles, and rises 590 ft.(game scale) in just a few miles.
* I've tested it with a heavy load. Most loads can be pulled up the mountain pass in 1st or maybe 2nd gear.
* Heavy loads I recommend L (low) gear for the duration of the ascent. Gear shifting on ascent will cause rpms to drop and you'll lose your power band.
* You DO NOT want to stop during the ascent or you'll never get restarted.
* The truck will simply kill or spin. Trust me.....it can be done. You just got to know your stuff.
* Swing WIDE on the turns. Do not worry about oncoming traffic as i have that disabled on the trickiest parts.
Interstate 10 v1.1 adds Van Horn, TX, Telluride, CO, Cape Coral, FL, & Hayes, Kansas. My sought after Valero SUPER TRUCK STOPS are in each of the cities except for telluride. All of my Valero truckstops feature easy access fuel pumps, Sleeping areas, & truck repair. All are pull-thru so no more backing in and out to use a service.
I brought back the G.A.T. tunnels! :mrgreen:
the east coast-west coast tunnel entrances are in Nogales, AZ and Jacksonville, FL. I have a shorter tunnel that shortcuts from the Valero Super Truck Stop in Lafayette, LA and goes to Cape Coral Florida.
IT NO LONGER RAINS IN THE TUNNELS!
Share this mod with Friends: