FMZ BIZON Z056 POLISH PACK V0.9.9

Description:
What Mod has:
Configurations:
- 50 configurations will not describe xD I won't even find a place for it ...
The most interesting ones include 100 colors + multicolor, 9 BIZON models, Enlarged tank, Filter setting every 10 ° from 0 to 190 or as many as 3 roosters with a place setting! (after opening the flaps they turn off!) REALLY 100%!
On the approach:
- VERY Lots of Animation with Sound! But the most interesting ones are probably rear folding lights and detachable with a collision, Removable tarpaulin from the engine, Folding steps, folding pipe + sound or Doors / flaps all open with animated sound!
Movable:
- ALL! EVEN THE FARMER IS MOVING! See the video! from the most interesting animations, I can boast of the Wiper on the IC Panel + sound, All pulleys, etc. or all wajchy, pedals.
And:
- Threshing machines on the X key
- Header on the B key
- Possibility to add gas when unloading grain
- Twisted concave
- When configuring the original pipe, pouring out on the O key, but first on the pipe approach. Configuration: hydraulic pipe, we are just pouring out the pipe in the cabin. Of course, there is also a pouring sound.
- 3 types of warning light (rooster)! Each will go out by itself when the tank flap is opened!
- There is also a header and a cart for Bison.
- Horn from 60 xD
- Sounds of everything!
- look at the animation!
- Record weight! Only 23 mb!
- Dynamic farmer
- Dynamic camera
- 0 errors in the log!
- 0 errors in txt!
- Real sounds!
- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE EVERYTHING! THIS MUST BE DOWNLOADED AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Authors:
▶ Model: - It's mainly the Giants Editor - I made many details myself, that is CEO of Ziaroo - Some shit is from Marcello1942 - But also the models sent me viewers, min. - Final BIZON model: - Grotek332 - Several stickers: - Serbu $ - Sita etc .: - Deus Volt - The stroller was a masterpiece Thanks to everyone who helped with the package! ▶ Scripts: - President of Ziaroo - ifko [nator] ▶ Textures: - President of Ziaroo - UDIM by PTRolnik and Giants Editor - Let the authors of some stickers contact me! Because viewers sent them, but no authors ... ▶ Sounds: - President of Ziaroo and Marcello1942 ▶ Programming for FS 19: - President of Ziaroo

Share this mod with Friends:

DOWNLOAD (22.9 MB, modsbase.com)