TCBO MINING CONSTRUCTION ECONOMY V0.4

Description:
Because the map recive many ideas from my map (MCE) I decide change the name. The name results the union of TCBO map with my ideas on the MCE.

The reason I´m working on this map its because I like the landscape of this map but unfortunately, the programming its very poor and have many errors. When I talk with the authors they said don´t have time to fix the errors, and they weren’t going to work anymore on the map. So I decide fix and add more stuff to make a better map as the map deserve.

I leave here my thanks to authors (Baguette and OviixC) of the map for let me work on this map and publish .

This is the version 0.4 of the map.

This version have so much improvements. I know its boring start a new save game but i recommend do that with this version. If you do not want start a new save you need use new file terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm because this version have a alteration and change the piles height on the mine and on excavation points around the map. To create this new file you only need:

– Start a new save game.

– Make a save.

– Go to that new save folder and copy the file terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm and put on your correct save game.

This version have a very important colaboration of Dr. Drulia (https://www.facebook.com/drdrulia/).

Changelog:

TCBO v0.4

– Fixed the trigger for Stonepowder

– Fixed the trigger for water on Lithium processor

– Align the trigger place machines on dealer machines (first places for large trailers)

– Added board with material information on digging sites

– Added translations for filltypes

– Reduce the map size and turn more efficient (textures)

– Seasons Ready

– Added Seasons files (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)

– Modmap.lua fixed (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)

– Reduce the maxheight on piles 20 to 4 this create many issues when discharge materials on the ground (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)

– PDA map update (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)

– Increase the capacity of the pallets to 16000

– Added trigger to repair machines on machines dealer (only apears if you start a new save game)

– Remove duplicate waterplanes

– Remove ghost lights on steelfactory

Authors:
Giants Software Baguette, OviixC (TCM), Nonnus (me), FS Miner, Dr.Drulia All modders do placeables I use (the credits is on the original files inside the map) Global Company authors

Share this mod with Friends:

DOWNLOAD (985.5 MB, modsbase.com)