SHADER PRESET V1.0.0.0

Description:
Here it is, The long awaited shader preset release!!

Today is the day I finally release my re shade presets!

(No windchaser wont be coming today, It needs more time and its better that it is not rushed)

In the file linked below you will find a full guide which provides a detailed description on how to install my shaders.

Because I do not own any other version of farm sim apart from the steam one I don't know the location of the file paths therefore you will have to locate them yourself to complete the installation This only applies to people who did not purchase farming simulator on steam, my apologies but there is nothing I can do about this.

Please Note!!!!

I do not have excessive time to answer questions all the time which is why I have made a guide. If you send me messages they may go unanswered as I dont check Facebook messages very often and dont have the time to. Please, only use me as a last resort, there are many other people in the community who do use reshade and have experience with it. It is not specific like a mod.

Enjoy them and have fun!! Feel free to share photos of you using them in the comments, I'd love to see them!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northsim1997/

Authors:
North Simulation

Share this mod with Friends:

DOWNLOAD (74.5 MB, modsbase.com)