RENAULT KANGOO III ENEDIS V1.5.0.0

Description:
Hi all ! Today in collaboration with DR3RS, for the rest of the collection I offer you a small intervention vehicle at Enedis, in Renault Kangoo III version (Fictional to my knowledge IRL Enedis does not yet have a Kangoo III in its fleet).

V1.5.0.0
- Flocking entirely revisited in order to correspond to the Charter Vehicles Enedis 2023
(Best quality logo)
-Change of logo on cones and safety vests
- Addition of insurance and technical control stickers
- 3D slightly rework
- Added Flashing on the dashboard
- Added IC button inside doors
- Logo in the Shop revisited

- Features :
HP: 130 hp
vmax: 150 km/h
tank: 120 L
Weight: 1t9

- Features
IC on the rear doors and the right side
IC for Triflash (functional triflash)(Can be activated independently of the beacons)
Several different configurations in the shop!

Rules concerning the use of our creations:
🟢 - For personal use: You can do whatever you want with mods as long as it doesn't end up in eupload.
🟠 - In the context of use in a project: If you have a relevant project that may require the use of our mods, in these cases please contact [@IEG Moding] via Discord, for possible collaboration on your project .
⛔ - As part of a desire for public use: Any reupload of the original mod, or modified, converted for other versions of the game, or just reskin is strictly prohibited

To get mods in advance and follow the development of our projects, join us on our discord: https://discord.gg/4ssNFjg26P
*This vehicle respects the new Enedis vehicle charter, it has also been validated by Enedis.
Another big thank you to DR3RS for allowing me to rework this magnificent kangoo!
If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate, so that I can improve my future mods ;)
Good game everyone !

Authors:
IEG Modding DR3RS LesiTheDogg

Share this mod with Friends:

DOWNLOAD (71.0 MB, modsbase.com)